Thank you for your interest in offering Just the Goods on a retail basis, or as part of a service at your spa/massage therapy clinic.
About Just the Goods
Information about Just the Goods can be found at http://www.justthegoods.net; however, I'd be happy to highlight the following details:
- All Just the Goods products are handmade by me personally on a made-to-order basis; there is no off-site production (i.e. private label manufacturing), and no fulfilment warehouses. Products are shipped from my site after an average of 5 - 10 business days production lead time (except around particularly busy times such as during winter holidays, or throughout the entirety of the Covid-19 pandemic, in all honesty). Parcels to the US are collected by a third-party broker on Wednesdays and Fridays so that they may be carried into the US as USPS Domestic mail rather than International mail.
- Just the Goods products are made without artificial preservatives. Some products are more naturally shelf-stable than others because they don't include water or carrier oils that are easily prone to rancidity. Other formulas are more fragile (i.e. facial moisturizer/hand and body lotion). As such, I recommend Just the Goods products be treated somewhat like fresh produce in that they should be purchased in smaller quantities more frequently to ensure freshness for retail consumers.
As you may already know, Just the Goods is comprised of two lines:
- Over 130+ are offered as "Just the Goods", the original range, which is plant-based and cruelty free, but not certified organic. Most (but not all) of the products in this range are available to retail partners. These handmade products are offered at public wholesale rates on my website; distributors/retailers are entitled to some reductions, but overall they are invited to mark up products at their own discretion reflecting their individual needs/market allowances. Please find more information about Just the Goods' public wholesale pricing policy here: https://justthegoods.net/pages/how-are-just-the-goods-products-priced
- Fourteen products + samples in another line called "petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods" have been designed as a higher-end artisanal range with certified organic ingredients and premium packaging that also serves to protect the products from sunlight while on a retail shelf. This range has been priced with retail distribution in mind; still, retailers are most welcome to sell at whatever price point is most suitable for their needs. More information about that line can be found here: https://justthegoods.net/collections/petal-leaf-root-by-just-the-goods
This newer range, “petal, leaf, root. by Just the Goods” is best designed for partnership with retailers for the variety of reasons above. They may also be easiest to incorporate into a potentially drop shipping arrangement
About your company
I’d love to learn more about you/your company, and which Just the Goods products you have in mind to offer either on a retail basis or in the context of a spa treatment. Do you have any social media accounts? Please share them with me 😊
- What geographical regions does your company serve?
- Does your company focus on re-distribution to skin care professionals, or is it open to the general public?
- Are you interested in offering consumer format products, or refill format?
- Are you seeking to retain inventory, or enter a drop shipping arrangement? I don't currently offer drop shipping, but might be open to discussing possibilities depending on the type of product, required shippng time, etc.
- What other types of products or services are you selling? Please note that I avoid Just the Goods being stocked alongside MLM brands and weight loss/cleanse products
Please note Just the Goods products are not to be offered on marketplace websites such as Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Where is your spa/massage therapy clinic located?
- What services do you offer?
Thank you again for your interest! Please get in touch using Just the Goods' chatbot/contact form for further information.
With all best,